Bridges & Blossoms Preschool is dedicated to the blossoming and growth of children as creations of God, as individual learners, and with foundations of excellent character, which will build strong bridges to their future.
“I will be like the dew to Israel; he will blossom like a lily.
Like a cedar of Lebanon He will send down his roots;
His young shoots will grow.
His splendor will be like an olive tree, His fragrance like a cedar of Lebanon.
Men will dwell again in his shade. He will flourish like the grain.
He will blossom like a vine.”
Goals – To develop children with strength of character who:
- Know God as their Creator
- Have a biblical foundation of who they are, why they exist, and how to navigate life
- Blossom in their unique strengths and feel empowered
- Are confident, independent and responsible
- Respect others and the world around them
- View learning as fun and exciting
- God is our creator, Jesus is our Savior
- Children are a gift, and uniquely made
- Parents are the primary teachers, we are their partner
- Education/learning is fun and exciting
- Character matters
- Excellence in everything is our daily endeavor
- High academic standards